Acceleration Bugs

• Thread starter brensta76
  • 3 comments
Australia
Vic, Australia
brensta01
A few days after the recent 1.10 update, I booted up gt6 for a bash and much to my dismay I found that I couldn't accelerate.... Standing starts, my car just sits at the start line bouncing off the rev limiter. Rolling starts the car will seem to coast in stead of accelerate and when I have to brake for the first corner it just loses speed and won't gain speed again. Sometimes it just losses all power and stops and sits on the track roving and going nowhere. I have noticed that the brake gauge is showing that it is engaged at about half point even though I aren't touching the brakes. I use a standard wireless ps controller... Please help me someone.

A few days after the recent 1.10 update, I booted up gt6 for a bash and much to my dismay I found that I couldn't accelerate.... Standing starts, my car just sits at the start line bouncing off the rev limiter. Rolling starts the car will seem to coast in stead of accelerate and when I have to brake for the first corner it just loses speed and won't gain speed again. Sometimes it just losses all power and stops and sits on the track roving and going nowhere. I have noticed that the brake gauge is showing that it is engaged at about half point even though I aren't touching the brakes. I use a standard wireless ps controller... Please help me someone.
i have a similar problem, but it only happens when i have been using my wheel. if i start using the DS3 after i have used my wheel, the car refuses to accelerate. i can turn and do everything but accelerate and brake. if i restart my PS3 without the wheel plugged in, it fixes. hope this helps in some way...:indiff:

As it turned our just moments after creating this thread. I noticed my L2 button (brake button) was slightly james on......lol... All this over nothing.

Latest Posts

Back