Accelerator problems with Driving Force Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter AGNT009
  • 3 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
235
United States
Tennessee
Messages
AGNT009
Is anyone elses accelerator giving out? Arcade Daytona with stock cars gas giving out. Licenses too. Is my gas pedal broke or is this an epic glitch others have too?

Oh and expert setting stock car races there play like s***,even when the gas isnt giving out on me.
 
G'day mate. Its not the game. Its most likely the pedals. I had the same thing with GT4.

I fixed it by unscrewing the bottom of the pedals and re-soldering the connections.

Cant remember how many there were.

There were pics on the web back then too. Maybe worth a google search.
 
I thought my pedals were buggered when I played Prologue the other night, it seemed the brake was slightly stuck on...


Turned out where I'd put my control down it'd slightly depressed the L2 button lol :(
 
I am having the same problem. I don't think it's the pedals as the game continues to register full power even when it's not working.
 
Back