Accelerator..... THE BEST CAR MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz187
  • 20 comments
  • 2,295 views

Blitz187

The Man From Amsterdam
Premium
Messages
5,954
Netherlands
020 A'dam
Messages
Blitz187
Messages
Are u serious?
New movie coming out... LOOKS AWESOME... :rolleyes:


YouTube quote
This is a pre-production teaser trailer for a yet to be made movie.

The Accelerator! is a High Energy, Action Film with built-in Merchandising opportunities and Great sequel potential.

The Producers made this Teaser Trailer to set us apart from everyone else in Hollywood looking for a deal. Pretty cool, huh?
 
Last edited:
Well, they certainly succeeded at one thing. They made the Enzo uglier than it was to start with, which is no easy task.
 
TB
Well, they certainly succeeded at one thing. They made the Enzo uglier than it was to start with, which is no easy task.

And I dont think they will succeed in much more than that :lol:
 
:lol:, is this SERIOUSLY some movie or a hoax?
 
lolwut.jpg
 
No, no, that can't be real. Someone just has to much free time. I hope :nervous:
 
To my knowledge this is some sort of B-movie coming out... I ran into it on the web... I had to share it ... :lol:
 
lol, has anyone seen Manos: The Hands of Fate? This trailer throws out the exact same vibe. Its what the Manos director would have filmed if he were alive today.
 
It must be a hoax it must be....

It looks worse than that 'Mega shark Vs Giant Octopus' film. :scared:
 
lol, has anyone seen Manos: The Hands of Fate? This trailer throws out the exact same vibe. Its what the Manos director would have filmed if he were alive today.

Yep, saw that movie, but it was on Mystery Science Theater. I really hope that movie isn't real. Although it be intersting to see, maybe.
 
Totally a B / Porno??? movie....LOL
 
Probably the highest production cost for b movie! lol
 
Hey when I played the clip and it said Nevada Desert 5:18 am. it was 5:18 pm. on my computer clock. It is wrong that I find this more amazing than the rest of the "trailer"?
 
You have got to, be kidding me! That will not even make a good D movie! Because they took little clips from other movies, and used in there Preview!
 
What was up with that car it looked like Part Audi R8/R15 and part Ferrari Enzo.

Also, the acting was on level with "adult films"(or a Vin Diesel movie) not that I've seen any.
 
Hey when I played the clip and it said Nevada Desert 5:18 am. it was 5:18 pm. on my computer clock. It is wrong that I find this more amazing than the rest of the "trailer"?

I agree that thats more amazing than this pitiful trailer :D
 
Now there's a B-movie:



:irked:👍
 
:lol:

Do you have links to the full film?

I remember this one... LOL... old school stuff... I actually liked this one and I believe this was even directed by Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)... Who would have thought that the director of this movie would go on to make movies like Lord of the Rings, King Kong, and recently District 9?!?! :dopey::dopey:
 
Back