Account Merge?

United States
USA
TheLadiesMan
I have a feeling I know the answer to this already but can't hurt to ask

I have this account which I originally made in 2002. And I'm weird and kind of take pride in that? Being an old fart.

In 2010, I made another account (Seikenfreak) because I couldn't get access to this one or something? I can't remember. But I used it more frequently.

Is there a way to merge these two accounts? The post history and such? I'm guessing no. Both are associated with the same email I think?

Which means the only way I can get rid of this corny user name I made when I was 14 is to pay for premium to change it to the other one and have an admin delete/ban the other account?

P.S. - Both user names are dumb and corny, but one I use for most stuff in the last two decades. :lol:

TB
FYI - Not the same email.

Ah okay just checked and I see it's not. I used a throw away email for it I guess since my main was already taken. Obviously won't let me change it to the same thing since it's already taken.

Hmm okay. So yea I guess my option is just what I listed above? Have someone delete the Seikenfreak account, and get premium so I can change the 'SkylineRulez' name to Seikenfreak?

Back