Account will not link to second PS4.

I have 2 ps4 and the achievements, money, level and campaign are not carrying over to one and another. The last update i lost achievements and all the other thingsi listed. at one point they were and now i don't whats going on. Anyone with any answers?

I believe you have to transfer the physical save by USB to ensure progress is kept up to date if moving between two PS4s.

so i'm guessing it saves some data on the ps4? funny thing is it was at one point transferring all the data.

Next question, so how is this done? I was just in the saved files and i didn't see any options other than delete. By the way thanks for your input darwock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next question, so how is this done? I was just in the saved files and i didn't see any options other than delete. By the way thanks for your input darwock.

If you have playstation plus you can send the game data into the cloud and download it on another PS

If I remember right you can click options while over the game tab and the menus should be there

if you dont have ps plus or dont want to use the cloud feature stick a usb stick into one of the usb ports.Go into your settings,scroll down to application saved data management,click on saved data in system storage,click copy to usb storage then select your GT save and click copy.It will ask you if you want to overwrite the game save already on the usb stick if you have one.
Same process for transferring from a usb stick to your other ps4.

Back