Accounts

• Thread starter JJ10MVP
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Okay so I used to play gran turismo sport on a different ps4 then my sister started playing so I gave her my ps4 and I started playing on a new one. I hadn’t played for a while until now but none of my old stuff saved on there. Then I played on a new one last night and the stuff from recently saved but now I go back onto the other one and none of it is on there. I just want all of them to connect because they were all on the same psn account.

Okay so I used to play gran turismo sport on a different ps4 then my sister started playing so I gave her my ps4 and I started playing on a new one. I hadn’t played for a while until now but none of my old stuff saved on there. Then I played on a new one last night and the stuff from recently saved but now I go back onto the other one and none of it is on there. I just want all of them to connect because they were all on the same psn account.
Your game saves do not automatically transfer from one console to another. You need to transfer it manually, either by USB drive or by uploading to PS Plus and downloading again.

If you have played without doing that, you will have overwritten the server-side information with data created on the new console. If other people have played on your account on your old console, they may have also overwritten your save games. This data is all irretrievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back