[ACCTT] - ENDED

France
Nantes
P308R
Hello guys and girls from GTP,

I have been working a bit on this idea since Assetto Corsa has been released so please be gentle ;)

The last 15 days it has been pretty hectic here at GTP. Many of us have contributed in a positive way by giving feedback on the console versions of the game and sharing their experiences. I hope this will continue in the future in a constructive and respectful manner. However while we have been pretty occupied with discovering all the game its assets there hasn’t been a lot of activity on the “community”racing part in here. Solely Small_Fryz has organized a hotlap challenge with the focus on the already pre-created challenges in the game which is great fun 👍.

We all know there are a few things missing on the consoles versions but that shouldn’t prevent us from having fun.

GTP Assetto Corsa Community TimeTrial

Since we don’t have any official leaderboards the good old “pen and paper” could do the trick for those first sessions. There used to be a time it was normal to do it like that. Some of you will surely remember the Gran Turismo timetrials that were organized in the early days. Well it’s the same idea. Every 2 weeks there will be a new timetrial for you all to participate in. It will run from sunday to saturday with the exception of the first one. The timetrial will consist of a few mandatory settings as well as settings that can be changed freely by the player. It is encouraged to discuss the challenge and help each other out when needed. Providing tuning tips and tips on how to improve your driving are only 2 examples that could come into mention.

The TimeTrial is open for PC, PS4 and XBONE users. I understand there can be a difference between the pc version and the console versions but I didn’t want to exclude anyone from joining.

All images provided in here are from my french Assetto Corsa version. I will do my best to translate them correctly. I think that most of you will easily recognize what they mean when compared to your own version.

How it works:

Every challenge will be started by going into drive and then hotlap. The settings will be provided by the ACCTT organizer and it is up to the player to enter them correctly when setting up the hotlap event in his or her hotlap session.

Settings:

Set by ACCTT organization:
The Car, Track, Time of Day, Weather and Tire will all be given before the challenge starts.

Free to the ACCTT participant:
Car livery, Driving assists, fuel and tuning.

Time Registration:

Registration needs to be done by this simple Google form: inaccessible

This form works on PC, Tablet and Mobile.

Pay attention on how to enter the time-format in the form: 1’23:465

Next to the form a picture of proof or for pc users a "RSR Live Timing"-link (thanks @Johnnypenso) will be required. The screenshot can be taken before you quit the hotlap session. In your current session you click the left bottom icon, this will bring up your current session with the laptime. Here you take a screenshot. Screenshot needs to be posted and your registration needs to be completed. Only completed registrations enter. Of course the participants can update their times as they wish.

Important: Once you have filled out the form for the first time a link will be provided at the end of the form to modify your existing entry! Bookmark it for future use.

The timing sheet can be followed here: inaccessible

The first ACCTT will launch this friday, 9 september, giving everyone an extra 2 days to get cracking with the first combo. The form will be activated together with the reveal of the first ACCTT.

Please stay sincere and honest when posting your laptimes. I wish everyone good luck and above all a lot of fun!

That’s all folks. If something is not clear feel free to ask.

:cheers:

Regards,
doblocruiser / p308r

Last edited:
Great idea, looking forward to it. Question. Instead of a screenshot, can us pc guys post a link to RSR Live Timing and/or a screenshot of that result that contains our laptime? As a bonus, it also contains all the settings used to generate the lap.

Great idea, looking forward to it. Question. Instead of a screenshot, can us pc guys post a link to RSR Live Timing and/or a screenshot of that result that contains our laptime? As a bonus, it also contains all the settings used to generate the lap.

Hi Johnny, I have no knowlegde of how that works but if it shows the proof that the time is done correctly I don't see an issue with that. Can you post an example so that I can see?

Hi Johnny, I have no knowlegde of how that works but if it shows the proof that the time is done correctly I don't see an issue with that. Can you post an example so that I can see?
Sure. This would be a link to my profile with my latest laptime on the top. If you put your cursor over the "i" under info it gives you all the game settings use to generate that lap. Assists used are displayed as well and if you put your cursor over each one it tells you what it's for. If there is a "P" under the P column that indicates a certain set of assists were used. Damage, fuel and tire wear have to be at 100%, factory ABS setting, 26C ambient temps and maybe a couple of other things. Or I could post a screenshot of that in here like this, in addition to the link:
upload_2016-9-8_10-43-34.png

Thanks a lot for that! I think it is a good idea to add that option for the pc users. I'll update the form. Link can be posted directly in there.

Small update on ACCTT with some sad news. I am sorry to anounce that the series won't continue. I enjoy AC a lot but I have decided to jump into the world of FH3. I simply can't combine trying to run a series, play another game (photography) and work.

I am sorry for those who did look foward to this being continued. Anyway, thanks for participating :cheers: Those how are looking for taking part in a series I only can advice to take a look at CRAP or the Timetrial run by Small_Fryz

The data gathered in the sheet will be deleted so that no information of you guys will wander on the internet.

Back