Ace Combat Designs Request (SF ONLY SORRY)

Discussion in 'FM4 Paintshop' started by xtrorace, Jan 13, 2012.

1. xtrorace

xtrorace

I just want to start off with the statement that i absolutely suck at paint booth. this being said, i now turn to you, in hopes that someone could make me a paint scheme, for any, or all ace combat games, i will pay 50,000 for any design that is presented, (as long as it'd not just you know, blank, or just logos and words and shtuff) it doesnt all have to be one person, if you just want to make one, BRILLIANT, ill take it! all of them? even better! heres a link with the list of all the ace combat's

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games thank's for reading, and it would be great to have any of these!

2. toyotasupraman

toyotasupraman

It would help if you linked photos to the actual designs you are requesting.

Also, RAZGRIZ SQUADRON, SCRAMBLE!

3. xtrorace

xtrorace

well, thats the problem, im not quite sure... i would prefer to have them race car stylish but like i said anything will do, if it doesnt have a picture on it, so be it, as long as it has the logos, and some sense of design im good, sorry for being so unspecific, but i just have no honest idea!