Achievement issues?

INEEDNAWZZZ

Premium
United Kingdom
Lincoln
EGGSBAWCKS
DigitalLuke64DD
Not sure of this is the right area or deserves its own dedicated thread, but here goes.

I mentioned in the relaxed FH3 chat a few days ago that I'd suddenly stopped getting achievements for my progress, and on top of that, the little tracker for seeing how many percent complete is frozen too. I've covered nearly 470 roads, yet my tracker says that's only 76%. I've sold at least 8 cars on the auction house (need 5 for an achievement) yet had nothing, and it's stuck at 20%.

Game progress hasn't been logged either. I've opened the Yarra Valley and Outback sites, fully expanded one site, bought a car via Skill Points, won a Midnight Battle, etc. yet I have nothing to show for it. I know some games lock off achievements when you use cheats or break certain rules but I can't see how I've done that. The only questionable thing I've done is buy a Warthog off the auction house, and even then, that isn't questionable as you can do that legitimately as other users have done.

This wouldn't be too big of an issue but Forza Rewards relies a lot on earned Gamerscore. I would contact Xbox Support, but I get the feeling they'll just tell me to delete my save and start again (which I don't want to do, obviously). I'm worried as well that achievements may just suddenly be awarded again following an update or whatever, but not the ones that can't be gained again, such as the opening of a new site. Any ideas for a fix?

Back