achievements not working

Canada
Windsor Ontario
notes2828
Anyone else having issues with this? My days logged on says 9. But then also gives me the notification at the bottom of the home screen saying I've almost completed it... For the 7 day goal and yet I haven't been able to get the rewards. And then also... The most frustrating one is my clean races... I've had AT LEAST 10. BONUSES are given out at the end of each Clean race at 150x the credit but yet... My achievement never goes past 2 ... It's really getting frustrating. Especially trying to grind back into B class after a few dumb dumbs wrecking me into C class which C must stand for Crash into people lol. B-C class is a huge difference no respect in C class at all. But anyone else noticed the achievement aren't working properly ?

Ok lol makes me feel a bit better lol. Only reason I ask. My friends list I check how they are doing and it seems they are getting recognized for their achievements

I have the same issue with the "days logged on" achievement. 10 days in a row and still no 7th day bonus to be received. Shows up on the home screen/main menu "you've almost completed this achievement!" Yet, I have, and no rewards. Hmm. Glad to know it wasn't just me!

Back