Achievements; Photo Likes/ level 3

• Thread starter PURE MAC
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
Rotherham, South Yorks. England
to get the level 3 achievement in Photo likes ... you need to get 1000 'likes'. I haven't had a 1000 collective 'likes' in 5 years :) So how do I secure this phenomenal amount of likes [bearing in mind I have about 6 friends and they aren't the quickest to that 'like' button]

ok help me out guys .. I made a photo [below] gave it a # gtsporteu ... share it, give me likes ... give me 1000 likes :)

22553164_874294602729122_4064147168823917691_o.jpg

I haven't had a 1000 collective 'likes' in 5 years :) So how do I secure this phenomenal amount of likes [bearing in mind I have about 6 friends and they aren't the quickest to that 'like' button]
I don't think it would actually matter if you have 6,000 friends or only 6, if you set the photo to be 'Open to All' then the entire GT Sport community will see it (if they should so choose to peruse the latest uploads).

If your photo is good enough it will get a thousand likes. Having said that I know how easy it can be that ones photo can get drowned in the endless stream of photos being shared and just disappear from the eyes of the masses. Guess you'll just have to keep at it. 👍

You don’t need to get likes. It’s your likes on another pictures that are counted.

Go to the discovery mode and like every pics and livery for the achievement.

Latest Posts

Back