<ACN> Drift team

• Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 18 comments
FRAG-ME-CG
The final of our team battle against NEMESIS, who ended victorious.
During the battle there were many connection issues as our team was Europe based and theirs was US based, meaning Alex and Jaagup were unable to compete in any rounds at Suzuka. The event was extremely close, aswell as being very fun and a good icebreaker for bringing team battles to GT5.

The final battle between Blackice and GODfreyGT5.

Behind the username:

I'll hopefully be buying a G25 next month which will make for some more interesting videos!

Me and Nate at the battle:

My H2H Round 1 battle:

Last edited:
LOL look at the wheels..... controller. lol but its still a good video. Hard to come by good people with controllers. So i give you props :D

Ya I was the one on the controller. I'm still learning on the wheel. I love the sound (don't know who's car) of the car's exhaust at 1:54 to 1:58.

Jolly Good.
Edit: Scratch that, this will go under competitions. This is not a team thread.

Last edited:
In the second video you posted, what kind of wheel is the guy using? It definitely isn't a standard 900° wheel; unless he has it setup so that it behaves like a 360° wheel or the such.

Yeah the DFGT is 900° and cant be changed as far as i know. The wheel in the second vid seems to be at 270° which is similar to the wireless wheel from Microsoft..

If my wheel could do 900 and 270 why go for 270? Yes its easy but im not here for easy; im here for fun and a bit of realism.. Yes its frustrating at first, but when you put in the effort and start nailing those lock to lock transitions; theres nothing like it!

Latest Posts

Back