Acquiring cars in Pro Street

nd 4 holden spd

(Banned)
GTP_nd4holdenspd
No, another PSN: nd4holdenspd
I couldn't find anything on the web about this so I ask here, seems logical. I was wondering if anyone knows how and when you can unlock the Camaro Concept, Cadillac CTS-V, Pontiac GTO (new) and Corvette Z06. Also, does anyone know if you have to pay to get the download involving the Pontiac Solstice or is it free?

i think the update is free update, but i think the update is only on the PS3 , XBox 360, and the PC. and i don't know when you unlock the other cars because i don't get it for another half hour. PS2 owners get screwed over when it comes to cars in Need for Speed.

The Camaro concept, 911 GT2, and I think the Zonda aren't in the PS2 version Pro Street, but I do believe that all the other cars are though.

But you do have to win races/race days to unlock cars though.

Thanks guys, I actually have got the PS3 version and if the download to get the Solstice and the like is free then that's good, all I need now is an internet connection for PS3. I won a showdown and that did unlock many cars, including most of what I wanted like the Camaro Concept and GTO. Does anyone know if the computer gets harder, I beat them by miles, it gets boring after a while........ Unfortunately, no CTS-V or Z06 yet I'll have to keep playing for them. Thanks again.

To port the PS3 game to a PS2, they deleted 24 cars?! God forbid they delete the suprisingly specific announcers. "Oh no, he needs to hear about his Chevy, since he can't drive a Bugatti, Koenigsegg, NSX, or S2000."

I am very angry right now. I very much dislike EA. I have no idea what it is that makes me keep buying their games. Habit, I suppose...

Either way though, they need to get their priorities straight. Or rather, should get their priorities straight. They got a stranglehold on the most loyal purchasing sector ever: The people who hate them and their games. EA's current success with NFS is contrary to the laws of nature.

EDIT: Sweet, just moved up from active member to senior member. I know it's totally meaningless as a title, but it's nice to see something new. I've, oddly made a lot of posts tonight; much higher than usual, at least for a low-volume poster like myself. Whatever...

Back