ACSC Vintage NASCAR Challenge

• Thread starter DJ843
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
DJTERMINATOR_843
The Vintage NASCAR Challenge is a 9 race championship with a mixture of oval and road courses around the world. Each of the cars has been BoP’d so that they produce similar lap results. (BoP subject to change based on race analytics)

Car Roster​

Chevrolet Camaro Z28 1969 (616 HP, 3005 lbs)
Dodge Challenger R/T 1970 (704 HP, 3005 lbs)
Ford Mustang Boss 429 1969 (589 HP, 3005 lbs)
Plymouth Superbird 1970 (699 HP, 3005 lbs)

Tuning​

Transmissions will be altered on a track by track basis by Top Speed only. Individual gearing changes are not permitted. Suspension, LSD, and aero may be adjusted for driver’s preference.

Calendar​

Daytona (Long)
Daytona Road Course (Medium)
Northern Isle (Short)
Monza No Chicane (Medium)
Blue Moon (Medium)
Blue Moon Road Course (Medium)
Broad Bean (Short)
Le Mans No Chicane (Long)
Special Stage Route X (Long)

Short Race: 30 Minutes
Medium Race: 45 Minutes
Long Race: 1 Hour

Qualifying for each race will be 15 minutes

Scoring​

1st: 30
2nd: 28
3rd: 26
4th: 24
5th: 22
6th: 20
7th: 18
8th: 16
9th: 14
10th: 12
11th: 10
12th: 8
13th: 6
14th: 4
15th: 2
16th: 1
DNF: 0

Pre Race Inspection​

All drivers must send screenshots of their vehicle’s setting sheets to the Race Marshal prior to racing on track for approval

Post Race Review​

1. Drivers may submit complaints to the Race Marshal after the race has concluded
  2. All complaints are to be reviewed by the Race Marshal by viewing the race replay
  3. If a driver is found to be at fault, a drive through penalty may be enforced at the next race.

Penalty Points​

1. If a driver is found to be at fault in a racing incident after review, the driver may receive penalty points.
    1. Minor Racing Incidents: 1 Point
    2. Major Racing Incidents: 2 Points
    3. Flagrant Racing Incidents: 5 Points
      1. Flagrant Racing Incidents will result in a one race suspension. 2 Flagrant Racing Incidents will result in a ban from racing in ACSC events
  2. 1 Point is to be deducted from a driver’s total for each clean race they finish
  3. If a driver receives 10 points over the course of a season, they will receive a 1 race suspension
    1. If a driver receives 10 points a second time, they will receive a season suspension

This thread will be continually updated with schedules, season standings, and rosters. For any questions/concerns/comments, feel free to leave a response here or message me directly.

Update 1:​

There are currently 6 potential drivers for the VNC series. I am looking at doing our first race event on the weekend on June 3-June 5. Current time windows under consideration are either Friday Nights with a start time in the range of 21:00-00:00 US Eastern Time or Saturday Mornings with a start time in the range of 09:00-12:00 US Eastern Time. For drivers who are interested, please feel free to message me directly or leave a reply with which time frame would work better for you.

Update 1:​

There are currently 6 potential drivers for the VNC series. I am looking at doing our first race event on the weekend on June 3-June 5. Current time windows under consideration are either Friday Nights with a start time in the range of 21:00-00:00 US Eastern Time or Saturday Mornings with a start time in the range of 09:00-12:00 US Eastern Time. For drivers who are interested, please feel free to message me directly or leave a reply with which time frame would work better for you.
Due to a personal scheduling conflict, the first race was not held last night. The first race will be rescheduled to Friday, June 10th at 21:00 US Eastern Time in order to allow drivers competing in the GTWS to have a chance to put in a round, take a break, and come back for the NASCAR event. Signups are still open at this time, so feel free to message me if you're interested.

Latest Posts

Back