Action Replay Max Codes

• Thread starter danman
  • 5 comments
Before u point me off to the search bar, i know there are Action Replay codes but nothing like unlocking the hidden cars code for the Action Replay Max. If anyone can gladly point me in the direction where there are other Action Replay Max codes besides the one already out, that would be great.

*sigh* those are for ACTION REPLAY. I have ACTION REPLAY MAX, my code engine doesn't allow the input of those codes and i already have all the KNOWN codes. I need the ones that allow me to get the hidden cars or hybrid my car.

danman
Before u point me off to the search bar, i know there are Action Replay codes but nothing like unlocking the hidden cars code for the Action Replay Max. If anyone can gladly point me in the direction where there are other Action Replay Max codes besides the one already out, that would be great.

Hey,
I have the same prob as you do. I have Action Replay MAX too but the codes from the CD don't help you very much at all. I searched before on this site as well as the Codejunkies.com site and i haven't found much though. Codejunkies can give you some (maybe) usefull savegames; The Diablo car on a Daihatsu body and some more but you'll need an MAX Drive and here ond this site they say that it's not possible to hybrid cars with Action Replay MAX (AR MAX). So let's just hope they make something usefull. Have you the Hybrids And Gamesharks Forum?

danman
*sigh* those are for ACTION REPLAY. I have ACTION REPLAY MAX, my code engine doesn't allow the input of those codes and i already have all the KNOWN codes. I need the ones that allow me to get the hidden cars or hybrid my car.
I have an AR MAX also. I believe that the only way we can currently enable hybridding is to go back out and get GameSharks.

As far as the hidden cars. When you get to the opening AR Max Screen, scroll to the right for super gamesaves.
You will find a game save with most of the hidden cars in it. Unfortunately it's also a 100% completed game as well. So you won't really be progressing with any of the cool hidden cars. But you can tell/trade some of them with yourself if you have multiple memory cards.

Back