Activate

• Thread starter Zebrawire
  • 17 comments
I think it might be to activate something in the game like maybe a car/paint/accesories...
I have pressed it at random times while playing but nothing yet. Call me crazy but you would think there would be a description in a one page pamplet for $60. Thanks

I'm assuming "activate" is when you go by an event, and you would have to press that button to register for that event.

I'm assuming "activate" is when you go by an event, and you would have to press that button to register for that event.
Yes, you are correct. It says hit X button to enter event, and wheel layout #1 X is activate. Thanks.
I don't want too much info as a "spoiler" but, I go to the area that the barn find is suppose to be,drive all over the side roads, etc. and I see barns but can't get at them. Is one simply able to drive up to the barn that has the car? I try to smash the fence but can't. Is there something I am doing wrong, besides the obvious......not finding the right barn? lol :P I will just keep look'n, I just was surprised to see how many others have found.

Yes, you are correct. It says hit X button to enter event, and wheel layout #1 X is activate. Thanks.
I don't want too much info as a "spoiler" but, I go to the area that the barn find is suppose to be,drive all over the side roads, etc. and I see barns but can't get at them. Is one simply able to drive up to the barn that has the car? I try to smash the fence but can't. Is there something I am doing wrong, besides the obvious......not finding the right barn? lol :P I will just keep look'n, I just was surprised to see how many others have found.

No your not doing anythign wrong, some are just more hidden then others. But there will always be a road leading to the barn. The roads they are on will not be graphed on the map though So keep a good look out for random roads.

Also keep in mind! there may be a main road off the radius of the barn find, but it may have a side road that is not on the map that may lead back into the radius.

Also keep in mind! there may be a main road off the radius of the barn find, but it may have a side road that is not on the map that may lead back into the radius.
Finally, a 1964 Aston Martin. Now I can get some sleep. It's 2am...lol:lol: This game is quite fun, and has plenty of content to keep you busy. That was a bit of concern for me even after playing the demo. It's a nice change from the more serious F1 2012 that can rattle my nerves.
Thanks for the tips. Cheers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to wait until you hear the barn find rumor to be able to collect the car? Can you collect the car as long as you find a barn or does it not show up until the rumor on the radio?

Your not suppose to use the pamplet other than a coaster

whhaaaatttsss a pamphlet???? Is it like a manual?..I've heard there are people in the world who actually read them, when they have them....I'm not kidding, I read it on the Internet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to wait until you hear the barn find rumor to be able to collect the car? Can you collect the car as long as you find a barn or does it not show up until the rumor on the radio?

From what I've read, no, you have to wait until your told about it before you can get it, not just go a bean and receive it

From what I've read, no, you have to wait until your told about it before you can get it, not just go a bean and receive it

This is true.

I went to the barn where the Bugatti was located before it was announced. The barn door was closed, so I couldn't get it.

Latest Posts

Back