Actual Credit limit on gifts/trades? (answered thanks)

  • Thread starter Thread starter XDesperado67
  • 3 comments
  • 527 views

XDesperado67

The Harvey Wallbanger
Premium
Messages
5,814
United States
Hillsboro Oregon
Messages
XDesperado67
Messages
XDesperado67
What is the actual credit limit on cars that can be given to a friend?

Just tried giving a friend a car I just bought from the UCD for 968,255 credits only to be told the car couldn't be given away.

It wasn't a trade limit notice for a second car just a can't give this car away. Thought the limit was 1 million.
 
Last edited:
What is the actual credit limit on cars that can be given to a friend?

Just tried giving a friend a car I just bought from the UCD for 968,255 credits only to be told the car couldn't be given away.

It wasn't a trade limit notice for a second car just a can't give this car away. Thought the limit was 1 million.

I saw a thread that had the answer, but I forgot which one. Luckily, I remembered what it was. I think for premiums, it was a 1 million limit, and standards is a 950k limit.
 
I think the limit is how much the car cost with 0 miles.
 
I saw a thread that had the answer, but I forgot which one. Luckily, I remembered what it was. I think for premiums, it was a 1 million limit, and standards is a 950k limit.

Thanks for the answer. I did a brief search but didn't feel like reading through all the old threads the search turned up. Sometimes the search button is my friend:D sometimes not so much:dunce:

Worst part with that number for used cars is that I can probably find a higher mileage one under the limit...so telling me that two of the exact same cars but only one of them is giftable is nuts.:yuck::crazy:
 
Back