Acura hsc concept!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTShadowKing
  • 10 comments
  • 655 views
Messages
2,010
Portugal
Portugal
Messages
jikamehameha
Messages
JShadowKing
I have a R8 LMS (Team Playstation) ready to go:)
 
OH MY GOD.
Oh wait a second...
I came into this thread thinking you had one :(
 
I have a 0 mile one?
 
OH MY GOD.
Oh wait a second...
I came into this thread thinking you had one :(

I'm trying to get one for you:)
 
I'll swap for the R8?

Why are you asking? It doesn't make sense...Anyway, send a friend request to thk_2000 (where the R8 is) and to jikamehameha (where you send the Acura HSC)
Thanks
 
Why are you asking? It doesn't make sense...Anyway, send a friend request to thk_2000 (where the R8 is) and to jikamehameha (where you send the Acura HSC)
Thanks

Add me deenie-bee , its easier than me adding two people 👍
 
Still looking
 
Back