Acura NSX '04??

  • Thread starter Thread starter chessarmy
  • 12 comments
  • 2,388 views
Messages
9
Hey guys,

I just bought Gran Turismo 5 (yea, I know, late slip), and I'm really enjoying it so far, however, something came up that has potentially put a huge damper on my experience here.

I love the NSX, it is by far my favorite car of all time and an absolute blast to drive in this game. Ever since GT2, I would buy an NSX and tune it to perfection, however, I went to the dealership in GT5 and saw the only Acura available was....a 91 NSX? Really? Where did all the rest of them go? I want to buy an '04 NSX and tune it, I tried looking in the used car lot and couldn't find anything, is this car only available after winning a certain event or what?

I want my '04 NSX!! Anyone know whats going on here?
 
chessarmy
Hey guys,

I just bought Gran Turismo 5 (yea, I know, late slip), and I'm really enjoying it so far, however, something came up that has potentially put a huge damper on my experience here.

I love the NSX, it is by far my favorite car of all time and an absolute blast to drive in this game. Ever since GT2, I would buy an NSX and tune it to perfection, however, I went to the dealership in GT5 and saw the only Acura available was....a 91 NSX? Really? Where did all the rest of them go? I want to buy an '04 NSX and tune it, I tried looking in the used car lot and couldn't find anything, is this car only available after winning a certain event or what?

I want my '04 NSX!! Anyone know whats going on here?

I don't know about an '04 NSX, but there are a lot of NSX's in the UCD that you have to wait to cycle through, and there are also a couple in the Premium Honda dealership. 👍
 
Go to Honda mate nsx in there
 
Acura NSX '04 is in the game but it isn't in the New Car Dealership. You can only buy it from the Used Car Dealership but it might take ages to show up. Add me, and I'll share my Acura NSX '04 so you can borrow it.

Here's a link to prove it's in the game: www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=9
 
Yea get the 02' Honda NSX Type-R if you want the best street version.
 
lmao they didn't make it premium? Fail.

Oh well, I guess I'll wait for it to pop up in the UCD, will keep myself busy with the older Honda versions until then.

EDIT: Ferrari, will add you next time I get on, thanks
 
lmao they didn't make it premium? Fail.

Oh well, I guess I'll wait for it to pop up in the UCD, will keep myself busy with the older Honda versions until then.

EDIT: Ferrari, will add you next time I get on, thanks

No problem. Just send me a message reminding me to share the car.
 
Isn't there a new nsx in Honda dealership?
 
The Honda NSX 02 is Premium/New Dealership. Right?
 
Yea get the 02' Honda NSX Type-R if you want the best street version.

In my opinion that is the best handling car in the game...either stock or maxed out. Others may oversteer more, or get through curves faster, but none feel as true and stable in their oversteer. I have all of the standard versions, and the '02 R is my favorite to drive...At least they made the final generation, best street NSX the premium one.
 
UCD or ticket :)


nsx04.jpg
 
I've shared the Acura NSX '04 and I've sent you a FR.
 
Back