Acura RSX?

I've recently been seeing commercials of an Acura RSX but they wont unveil any photos of it until 7.2.01 . This is puzlling me. But Im not so sure if this car will be so good because the Acura NSX costs 100,000 dollars and barely boosts crap in horse power. about 300-400 I think. After I remodeled it geeze....

Won't reveal any photos?  Don't let that stop you from seeing the car!  :D

rsx-frontrear.JPG

Yeah, it does.  I was reminded of the Honda Civic, too.

Yeah, I'd say it does.  It's got the look of a more refined Civic, that's probably what Honda was aiming for.

Hey your confusing me now. Over here MPV means multi purpose vehicle - like a Renault Espace. The new Civics styling seems to give the impression that it is an MPV. I don't know if they plan to bring out a mini-mpv in the future ?

:lol:  I thought you meant that the new civics were like minivans.  :)

I like the old model better
This new look is nice but the old look still got a winning face :D.

I think the new one looks better, myself.  I can't wait to see one tricked out.  :D

LOL, that's a new one to me, but I like it.  :D

I couldn't agree more!

Yo!
I just picked up an RSX,
In case anyone was wondering, all the hype is true
It's sooooo tight!!!
it's like a luxury car with attitude
if you want a rice racer, go back to the Integra,
but this is a car you can live with, and it's faster than anything in it's class.
the Celica Gts, the golf or beetle turbo, most likely the mercedes c-class coupe, and a 323i
Oh, and girls totally dig it.

Welcome, Blue!  I didn't know the RSX had been released yet!  :frown:

Well I just read in Super Street that they have 160 hp for the base model and 190 hp for the top line model .
Theyve also gone from the double wishbone suspension to all mcphearson strut type system.  
Theyve also done some tuning to the vtec system and refined it to give you more power now in all rpm's rather than from preset upper rpm's.  Its a variable timing similar to the porsche setup according to Super Street.
I think it has to grow on you.  I dont like it now, its a little mitsubishi like and yes very japaneeesy in design.  
As far as performance, it would lose against my 97z24 but against other stock type cars, does pretty good.  Youll have to add some mods to it to really bring out the performance.  
Its amazing how the aftermarket has really jumped on the rsx bandwagon.  Nice ride.  
Later.
flex03.gif

Back