Adaptability/Universal Tune FITT challenge track question

• Thread starter Otaliema
  • 5 comments

What track option would you like to see

• One track

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Two tracks, testers would drive one track or the other.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Free choice of any track other than Kart and Rally

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Free choice of any track other than Kart, Rally and Longer than 16 km / 10 miles

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
mid west USA
Otaliema
So this is a bit of off the beaten track challenge as I normally do. Yet I think it falls right into the game the way most players play. One car One tune on just about any track in the game.
On that note I would like to know the general opinion about the track choice for the next challenge.
One track, free choice, free choice with restrictions, or a pair but only drive one.

One track would be some place like Deep Forest Reverse.

A pair of tracks One like Mid-field and one like Laguna Seca, testers would only need to drive of them, but they have to drive all tunes at it.

Free choice of any track in the game, except Kart and Rally tracks. Testers can go any place, they are required to drive all tunes at the same track.

Free choice of any track thats not kart, rally and is shorter than 16 km or 10 miles. Testers can go any place that meets the rules they are required to drive all tunes at the same track.

So if they pick a shorty like Tsukuba they will be done pretty quick, or they take a long one like Nurburgring they are going to see a lot of track time.
As for time and weather variable tracks. Testers are required to set the time of day to the same for all tunes. Weather set to clear and dry with no progression.

I voted choice. Probably more of a challenge for Testers,(might get poor tunes for chosen track), however, Tuners will have to calm down the tunes a bit......they don't know where they are going to run. Different kinda idea, but I like it.

One track is standard, for FITT challenges but the spirit of the challenge kinda pushes the direction of multipule tracks, as @DolHaus suggested.
Having a car that run inside a PP range, not too hard to do, I do it all the time and most good tunes can do it.
Having a car that runs great at lots of tracks at a set PP, not as easy but done frequently already.
Having a car that does both, that at least that I have seen is far more rare, and as for as difficulty goes, I think the tuners will have a harder time of it than the testers. After all you get to go to your favorite track to run on, not a track that I said you had to run on.

Right now it's leaning to one track, but only 5 votes in and several days to go on the poll so will see what happens over the weekend.

It looks like an even split one the track being one or more than one.
So the question is now which do I do.

Back