Adapter between Logitech G Pro wheel and Fanatec H Shifter

• Thread starter istiaq2379
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I am really waiting very long for Logitech G Pro H pattern shifter and got already over it. While using the shifter in PC, I use the adapter. But I can’t use it with Console as its not standalone. I know Logitech now has an adapter to connect the Logitech Driving force shifter to Logitech G Pro wheel. So an idea just came to mind that, if we can convert the protocol of fanatec and convert it to Logitech adapter protocol then we can connect Fanatec shifter to Logitech G Pro wheelbase. I already had a look at Fanatec shifter protocol and its decodable. It sends 5 byte and first byte is the button information. Anyone here to support me with this project?

I am really waiting very long for Logitech G Pro H pattern shifter and got already over it. While using the shifter in PC, I use the adapter. But I can’t use it with Console as its not standalone. I know Logitech now has an adapter to connect the Logitech Driving force shifter to Logitech G Pro wheel. So an idea just came to mind that, if we can convert the protocol of fanatec and convert it to Logitech adapter protocol then we can connect Fanatec shifter to Logitech G Pro wheelbase. I already had a look at Fanatec shifter protocol and its decodable. It sends 5 byte and first byte is the button information. Anyone here to support me with this project?
Did you try this?

@istiaq2379 sorry for bringing up a kind of old post but figured I'd let you know that the drivehub now fully supports the G Pro wheel, including trueforce support and accessory support.

I'm going to place an order today for a Thrustmaster TH8S and should have it tomorrow. I'll post a video of it working when I get it.

If you want to see the drivehub working, check out this post I made earlier today:

Just to corroborate, I received my DriveHub yesterday, got it set up last night and can confirm my TH8A works with my Logitech G Pro on GT7 flawlessly, clutch functions as expected etc. etc.

There's more in the actual Logitech G Pro wheel thread on here.

Back