I have a Logitech G27, and when driving in race cars or rally the wheel goes insane with clacking noise. Now I know some people love this effect, but I cant stand it and would like PD to add an option in the force feedback menu to turn it off, it really ruins the experience and pisses the neighbors off.
All PC Sims, and even console racers such as F12010 have environmental effect, dead zones, wheel rotation, PLEASE PD give us some options, you call it the real driving simulator but give us none of the options of a simulator, not everybody likes to drive in the same way.
All PC Sims, and even console racers such as F12010 have environmental effect, dead zones, wheel rotation, PLEASE PD give us some options, you call it the real driving simulator but give us none of the options of a simulator, not everybody likes to drive in the same way.
Last edited: