Add driver number to Nissan GT-R NISMO ’14

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9 comments
  • 1,695 views

Ameer67

Premium
Messages
10,977
United States
Chicago
When update 1.12 was released for GT6, the Nissan GT-R NISMO ’14 was included with it. I tried to add a driver number to my car but I was unable to do this. As of 1.20 we are still not able to add the driver number. What I am asking for is the ability to add a driver number to the Nissan GT-R NISMO ’14. I don't think it will take too much time. Thank you.

i1V6C4zrs9MMcSB-638x358.jpg
 
I don't see why they can't.

This could also be applied to the semi-premium cars as well.
 
I don't see why they can't.
Yeah, I found it odd how we couldn't do something as simple as add a number to it.

This could also be applied to the semi-premium cars as well.
I'm just trying to keep it to the Nismo for now.
 
I think that the race cars and prototypes should also be able to have the racing number fitted.
 
I think that the race cars and prototypes should also be able to have the racing number fitted.

That's the case of all base model cars, (former) RM/TC cars, the GTbyCitroen Race Car, and Ford GT LM Test Model (no car repainting on that one though). 💡
 
That's the case of all base model cars, (former) RM/TC cars, the GTbyCitroen Race Car, and Ford GT LM Test Model (no car repainting on that one though). 💡

Yes, that is basically the only reason base models exist in the first place
 
As simple as it sounds, it shouldn't be that hard at all.
 
Still no driver number as of 1.21. :(
 
Back