Add LAN mode to GT6

• Thread starter gt5scope
  • 3 comments

Are you supporting the initiative

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi,

Since online services will be terminated soon, competitive play on GT6 will be gone forever.

So my request would be to add a LAN feature so that even if the Sony’s servers are shut down, the community could still organise GT6 events.

For those who invested in a gaming room with several PS3, several copies of the game, several TVs and several wheels, it’s really a pity that as of today, if no patch is released, all their setup will become obsolete - at least for GT games.

I created a topic on the official Sony forum.
https://community.playstation.com/c...eneral.topic.html/gt6_end_of_online-DHeu.html

It would be great if the ones like me who still want to enjoy GT6 multiplayer (even local) can show their interest in this on the topic I created on Sony’s forum.

GTPlanet is one of the biggest GT fans community (if not the biggest) and I think that our voice might be heard if we are enough.

Thanks. I hope that this post will be seen by the GTPlanet community so that we can put some pressure on Sony.

Especially knowing that the code to enable LAN game in GT6 (and even in GT5) does exist. Only the user interface (menus, ...) is the missing part.

Back