- 16

- USA
- Z-Seru-X
- -----------
PSN: Z-Seru-X.
I played GT5 alot, helping others (Newcomers, Beginners, Rookies, Professionals, etc) via remote play in B-Spec so they get good amount of credits when they're offline or not.
I wish GT6 should have that like in GT5, it'll make the game more fun to play whether you 100% GT6 or not.
Re-Edited:
In GT5, you get 5 Bob drivers, different status for strength, mental strength, speed, durability, etc.
What if, in GT6, it's still going to be five drivers, but make them more aggressive. Their upgrades will cost you credits (Ex. 25,000 for Lv. 1 strength, 250,000, for Lv. 4 mental strength).
You can make your name for your driver instead of choosing random funny name in GT5 you have to get through.
Any thoughts, GTPeople...
I played GT5 alot, helping others (Newcomers, Beginners, Rookies, Professionals, etc) via remote play in B-Spec so they get good amount of credits when they're offline or not.
I wish GT6 should have that like in GT5, it'll make the game more fun to play whether you 100% GT6 or not.
Re-Edited:
In GT5, you get 5 Bob drivers, different status for strength, mental strength, speed, durability, etc.
What if, in GT6, it's still going to be five drivers, but make them more aggressive. Their upgrades will cost you credits (Ex. 25,000 for Lv. 1 strength, 250,000, for Lv. 4 mental strength).
You can make your name for your driver instead of choosing random funny name in GT5 you have to get through.
Any thoughts, GTPeople...
Last edited: