Adding lighting effects to sim rig.

  • Thread starter Thread starter trk29
  • 8 comments
  • 1,904 views
Messages
2,586
Messages
trk29
I wanted to know if anyone knew of the easiest solution to adding lights to the frame of your rig. I would like to put some blue or red L.E.D.'s on it's frame, the ones used for auto's. What would be the best way for me to get a power source for them. I would like to leave them mounted to my G27 stand since I take it apart and out of the room.

Thanks.
 
Ohhh...Mr. Latte? He is your go to guy on this topic.
 
Thanks, we talked about it already but hasn't gotten back to me.
 
I have these mounted in my TV stand, they are the Dioder's from IKEA. Basically just a plug and play application and can be hooked up to any outlet. They have a wheel that can change the colours across the spectrum and and option to let them change on there own. They are pretty bright too.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50192365/
 
I'll just stick with Ambilight in my TV. :P
 
I was drawn to them from half the store away. Super bright.
If they had a price on them in the store i wouldve had them in hand already ;) especially seeing how cheap they are.
 
Back