Adding option to sell all cars and/or block double gifts (GT sport)

Are you supporting the initiative ?

• Yes

Votes: 46 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
Netherlands
Netherlands
Please can an update be made for the option to sell all cars even if they are a gift ? Why would we all need 100 cars when some of us maybe need more money than free cars. Giving an option to sell them makes you feel you won something. A gift is not always a gift but something you “won”. So changing it for money would ne nice. Even if it is half the price of the car.

Can you create an algorithm so that we do not get the same car twice or more as a gift ? This should be pretty easy as well to handle in an update.

Please can an update be made for the option to sell all cars even if they are a gift ? Why would we all need 100 cars when some of us maybe need more money than free cars. Giving an option to sell them makes you feel you won something. A gift is not always a gift but something you “won”. So changing it for money would ne nice. Even if it is half the price of the car.

Can you create an algorithm so that we do not get the same car twice or more as a gift ? This should be pretty easy as well to handle in an update.

I completely agree. I've not seen or heard of any successful manipulations of the prize wheel. It feels like a stick in the eye to do my daily workout and get my 5th copy of a car that I won't use. I see the 330 P4 and XJ13 on the prize wheel all the time yet get rewarded with Suzukis or Atenzas.

Last edited:
I voted no, the reward system isn't made so you can get all cars in rewards, the reward system is a supplement and if you are lucky you are getting the car you want, Gran Turismo have always been about driving cars and earn credits to buy new cars, in GT S it's even better, because there is not parts to spend credits on, so you can use all your hard earned credits to buy new cars, this is just my opinion :D.

Why give away free cars then. To have them sit useless in your garage ?

Some people sometimes miss the point of simple logic. As a developer you chose to give away prizes. Or you can chose not to give them away and let people earn them. So if you chose to give them away - no body is forcing them to do so, it was their own idea - make sure it is a true gift. If its not a gift or a reward, but a useless thing that is put in the garage you simply dont understand the concept of gifts.

Its not a matter of opinion, but of logic.

Last edited:
Tbh I feel the daily reward is decent and exciting. However, it's giving far to many duplicates, far to many! If I could sell them, I wouldn't mind getting dupes but that's not an option. One thing I really miss is the rewarded car for winning a series of campaign races, there's not really enough incentive to finish them all since there's no reward for it (don't say cash and mileage points :) ). Also, earning cash to buy cars is really not that enjoyable either IMO. especially for those 20 mill cars...

Since MT's were always in the makings for this game, I know they will probably not let us sell cars, or get more reward cars than necessary. I know many have said that they're not really MT's because they're optional and doesn't change the game's economics - which is a fair point. But however, in previous installations we've had the opportunity to sell cars, we've had the challenge sections which brought better rewards and of course we could win cars by completing races/campaigns. I therefore find it quite irritating that they've changed all this to try and milk money out of the players.

It's a choice, of course, but it's the only reason why we tend to get duplicate rewards. If we were to get a different car every time, the MT's would be useless to PD, hence it won't happen.

I miss the days where you could sell infinite Toyoyta RCS's and had to win specific races to earn special cars - or even keep watching the used car lot to find rare gems! :)

I still voted yes :gtpflag:

I'm tired of selling every car, every day. For nothing. I have one of every car, fully tuned, I don't want anything else.

Jerome

I agree that cars received as gifts should be available for sell.
It's up to you if you wish in that case to apply new livery, sell the car or just have as many copies as you want/win in your garage.

Back