Additional Time Trials

United States
New Jersey
JHKnight427
If you are like me, you really enjoy the Time Trials posted every two weeks in GT6. You probably also want more! I am suggesting that this become an additional group for time trials. I will post 1 or 2 (or 3) every week along with restrictions and instructions. We will employ the honor system to post times, and oh yea, there will be NO SRF. I am looking for feedback, if I can get even four or five people to reply with interest I will go ahead and do it. I like open wheel cars so there will be plenty of those.

Let me know!

I have often thought of doing this myself but the thing that really bothers me is the honor system. While 99% of GTP members are honest and fair people, there are always going to be those few that try to "cheat" the system. Without the proper verification avenues such as the WRS has, there is really no way for sure to know if everyone is playing fair or not. There is just too many ways for an individual to gain an advantage, even if its just a slight one to edge out other opponents. If you want to play by this honor system and trust everyone who participates, then more power to you. 👍 The way I see it, it's the internet... self explanatory. Good luck with your project here. :cheers:

I have often thought of doing this myself but the thing that really bothers me is the honor system. While 99% of GTP members are honest and fair people, there are always going to be those few that try to "cheat" the system. Without the proper verification avenues such as the WRS has, there is really no way for sure to know if everyone is playing fair or not. There is just too many ways for an individual to gain an advantage, even if its just a slight one to edge out other opponents. If you want to play by this honor system and trust everyone who participates, then more power to you. 👍 The way I see it, it's the internet... self explanatory. Good luck with your project here. :cheers:

You make a good point, but i never expected this to be large, and would hope that only seriously interested folks would be participating. And to be honest, I don't care about winning/losing, I just want to see how i do amongst others. if PD posted 10 TT's a week, this would not be necessary. I need to figure out how to register to WRS anyway. i have always gotten errors.

Back