Addresses, values and stabilizing hybrids

• Thread starter chaotica
  • 0 comments
Gran Turismo 4
PAL or NTSC doesn't matter I got them both but code examples are for NTSC.

Question 1:
40A1FCFC 00000F02 gives you gold trophy for the first race of Sunday Cup. Does anyone know what other values gives other results? I'm looking for values for silver, bronze, 4th, 5th and 6th place.

Question 2:
40A205F4 0000F991 gives you gold trophy for first test in B license. Does anyone know the values for silver and bronze trophies?

Question 3:
In GT2 there was a code to place any car you like to the Toyota New Car showroom. This way you could get any car in the game with the color you like. Is there a similar code for GT4 or at least something close?

I know that there are full garage codes to get all the cars but they come with their default colors.

I want to get a Black Evo VII with 0.0 miles.

I tried putting the black colored body over the default colored body using car body code for hybridding. It worked but I cannot trade the car, it reverts back to its default color and the color strip in garage list shows the default color. Is there a way to stabilize hybrids for trading?

I thought that maybe I can tinker around the full garage code to give the cars in their second color. I don't care if it hangs on single colored cars, I can trade the cars I want and delete the save. Does anyone know how that code works? What each line does?

Back