- 4

- United States
Well, I gave it the good old college try...Hoped to be able to race on GTS and have a good time but to no avail. Been here and gone three times over the life of this sim hoping that these idiots learn to race and that the powers that be fix this penalty system. I’m tired of being hit, punted, door banged and paying 5 to 7 sec penalties for someone else’s screw ups. I turned GTS off for the last time tonight and I’m going to another series where people race not play some variation of a war game. It’s a sad deal. I enjoyed the simplicity of the game and sometimes had some good races with some serious racers. Thank you to those guys for the enjoyable races we did have. But I guess you get what you pay for and I’m going to have to cough up the dough to race with some serious dudes and leave the low cost GTS thing to the idiots. Hope to see the guys I’ll miss over at iRacing.
Adios!
Adios!