Adjustable AI in Arcade and Practice mode is needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter poe64
  • 0 comments
  • 523 views
Messages
313
This is needed to make GT5 playable for me.
I'm winning every race I set up by a long way. Even set on Pro mode in Arcade.
It would be great to have a manualy adjustable slider like Rfactor or GTR2 to enable close competetive races.
Some people might love GT5 but arn't very good, so they coulld just lower the AI skill slider to 65% or so to get a good close race.
A-spec practice races are too easy.
Or have I missed something. Will the AI get better in practice mode as I get further along in the game?. I'm at level 15.
I like offline more, so AI is important.
I really think this game/sim is very good but with the AI manually adjustable, it would be playable for a long time.
Any ideas or have I missed any settings etc?

Cheers
 
Back