Adjusting brake balance, ABS, TCS etc. while driving.

  • Thread starter Thread starter fisico_6403
  • 2 comments
  • 1,199 views
Messages
1
Messages
fisico_6403
Hi, in GT5 prologue and GT5 it was possible to open a small menu while driving in order to adjust some basics settings (ABS, GSA, TCS, Brake balance...). Although it was only for Logitech Driving Force GT, it was possible to edit button mapping and it worked great with my Logitech G25.

I don't find this feature in GT6, is it disappeared ?
 
Hi, in GT5 prologue and GT5 it was possible to open a small menu while driving in order to adjust some basics settings (ABS, GSA, TCS, Brake balance...). Although it was only for Logitech Driving Force GT, it was possible to edit button mapping and it worked great with my Logitech G25.

I don't find this feature in GT6, is it disappeared ?

I am positive it is just because they didn't have enough time to include everything we want on day one.
 
Hi, in GT5 prologue and GT5 it was possible to open a small menu while driving in order to adjust some basics settings (ABS, GSA, TCS, Brake balance...). Although it was only for Logitech Driving Force GT, it was possible to edit button mapping and it worked great with my Logitech G25.

I don't find this feature in GT6, is it disappeared ?

Yes, they removed the option to map it to another wheel or the controller.
 
Back