Adjusting cockpit view in the cars I have bought and won.....

Denmark
Denmark
I am not able to adjust the cockpit view in any of the cars I drive.....as if the function has been disabled. In the online manual they cover the subject as a normal feature. Have I missed out on something? Please enlighten me :-)

It was working well yesterday night. :confused::confused: The only problem of this kind i know is with the Alfa GR3 road car ....

Is the function in the options menu not working, or does the cockpit view simply not change when you adjust it? And what car are you driving?

Is the function in the options menu not working, or does the cockpit view simply not change when you adjust it? And what car are you driving?

It does not work in the options menu. You cannot click in the area to open the function. It is the same with all cars.

It does not work in the options menu. You cannot click in the area to open the function. It is the same with all cars.

Oh wow, that's really strange. Have you tried taking removing the game disc and completely shutting down the PS4 then re-starting it? I've had weird stuff fixed by doing this.

Yes rather strange actually. I have tried your suggestion unfortunately without much luck. The text under "Detailed settings" in the area "Adjust Cockpit View" and "Adjust Chase View" is simply not highlighted (white) so you cannot click on the options.

Back