Is possible with the steering wheel, correct?
Well, its also possible with the D-Pad.
Under customising the controller I found that you can change the settings, not very inventive, but here's what is - There are options named like "R Menu" - You can set this too a button. I set mine to L3, disabling the horn.
Then set the D-Pad to navigate and on teh fly change systems like ABS, TCS, Stability Management, Torque Allocation (50/50, Front/Rear, etc) - All from the little DS3, and I'm sure available to set on your steering wheels too
Not sure if people knew, if they did, then sue me for trying, haha <3
Well, its also possible with the D-Pad.
Under customising the controller I found that you can change the settings, not very inventive, but here's what is - There are options named like "R Menu" - You can set this too a button. I set mine to L3, disabling the horn.
Then set the D-Pad to navigate and on teh fly change systems like ABS, TCS, Stability Management, Torque Allocation (50/50, Front/Rear, etc) - All from the little DS3, and I'm sure available to set on your steering wheels too
Not sure if people knew, if they did, then sue me for trying, haha <3