Adjustment of skidding sound.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sofo
  • 3 comments
  • 673 views
Messages
104
Denmark
Copenhagen
Messages
Sofo2409
Not a big issue, but i think the skidding sound is too loud. I like the engine sound loud, but the skidding hurts my ears when i turn up too much.

Including a slider for skidding sound should be a small fix i assume, so how about it PD?
 
mmmmmmmmmm sliders....

Tire noise ....l..
Engine Bay .l.....
Cabin sounds ...l...
Air rush ...l...
EXHAUST NOTE ......l
Transmission ...l...
Crash effects ....l..
Environment ...l...
Crowd Noise ....l..

etc...
 
If I held my breath waiting, I would be dead
 
Echo mikeymc92 ... add this (sound adjustment) to the long list of things other games have and we've been asking for forever but still didn't get done. That said, I love the tire squeal, along with the improved "feel" in the wheel, much easier to sense the limit especially with the lesser tire grades. Honda Fit RS on CS tires with ABS off, going around the 'Ring felt really lifelike and I could go right to the edge of the track without feeling out of control.
 
Back