Admins don't visit this sub-forum?

• Thread starter Bodyguard
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
London
xX-nilo-Xx
Hello fellow GTPers!

Some time ago, I read that the GTP Admins don't visit the drifting sub-forum, is that true?

If so, why is that? Is it because they find drifting boring, easy or can they just not master the skill? I'd love to have some sort of open lobby where all the Admins joined and drifted; it would be very interesting.

This was just a thought that I had, not an excuse to attack the GTP Admins.

Cheers, Nilo.

They do... moderating half the topics that get out of hand. I never see any admins racing much either other than MadMax...

Oh we do.

But there's only two of us and I know I'm not particularly interested in the teams and topics in this forum, so I don't really participate.

Which means the times I visit this particular subforum are generally when my attention is needed as an admin...

Oh we do.

But there's only two of us and I know I'm not particularly interested in the teams and topics in this forum, so I don't really participate.

Which means the times I visit this particular subforum are generally when my attention is needed as an admin...

So I guess you don't spend your time on GT5 drifting? :lol:

Well then, I suppose drifting is a lost art on the GTP Admins. Each to their own, of course; I just wish GTP had Admins for each sub-forum, instead of for the entirety of the Forums. For example, if I was to be an Admin for the drifting sub-forum, my title could be "Drift Admin" or something of the kind and I would have to look over the drifting sub-forum. This would make the Admins' jobs easier and GTP would be better as a whole. Just a thought. Thanks for the quick replies.

Oh I do, just not exclusively.

However, I think I should fill you in on staff heirarchy here. We have:
  • Moderators - responsible for single forums or groups of forums with powers to delete (and undelete), move and edit posts in those forums
  • Supermoderators - site-wide responsibility with the same powers and also the ability to warn, infract and ban (and un- all those things) members
  • Administrators - I say Administrators, I mean me. Like the supermoderators but with kooky behind-the-scenes powers
  • Super-Administrator - the site owner, Jordan. He can do anything. I heard he once punched a leopard out.

We have mods and supermods who are interested in drifting more specifically - just as we have mods and supermods who are interested in other aspects of Gran Turismo and motoring and motorsports. The admin team number just two and I'm not particularly interested in the activites of this specific forum, but I have nothing against drifting particularly - it's just the organised and regimented way of doing it in GT5 as found in this forum aren't for me.

Oh I do, just not exclusively.

However, I think I should fill you in on staff heirarchy here. We have:[*]Moderators - responsible for single forums or groups of forums with powers to delete (and undelete), move and edit posts in those forums[*]Supermoderators - site-wide responsibility with the same powers and also the ability to warn, infract and ban (and un- all those things) members[*]Administrators - I say Administrators, I mean me. Like the supermoderators but with kooky behind-the-scenes powers[*]Super-Administrator - the site owner, Jordan. He can do anything. I heard he once punched a leopard out.

We have mods and supermods who are interested in drifting more specifically - just as we have mods and supermods who are interested in other aspects of Gran Turismo and motoring and motorsports. The admin team number just two and I'm not particularly interested in the activites of this specific forum, but I have nothing against drifting particularly - it's just the organised and regimented way of doing it in GT5 as found in this forum aren't for me.

Apparently the leopard was very vicious and reluctant to leave!

I completely get why you don't bother with the drifting forum though. The organisation and conflict is just too much! That's why I don't bother my backside anymore and just flow through GT like a beautiful butterfly!

Right, that clears things up. Thanks for the help, Famine! Feel free to close this thread if you so wish.

But before you do, how does one become a moderator? I know this is slightly off topic, but I'd rather not start a new thread for it.

Nah, Famine just doesn't visit here because he is afraid of me. ;) (Just kidding, he knows I love him. <3)

Om the Team DriftMonkey Theard the Admin removed the "Official" Team DriftMonkey and We Ask to Get it back but he does not aswer. My Team leader has spoken to the Real Life Team DriftMonkey Boss Ove, and hi sad it's fine that we use the word "Official" So i hope We Get it back!
You shuld speek to Terronium-12, mr Famine

• [*]Super-Administrator - the site owner, Jordan. He can do anything. I heard he once punched a leopard out.

I heard that he beat the Stig once.

There is the PM system if you are in need of them. We have members that tend to "moderate" this sub-forum.

Last edited:
Back