AdrenaTune - Seasonal Events - New Years Holiday Event

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 7 comments
  • 1,760 views
Messages
3,358
United States
California
Messages
PumpinNumbies
Alright guys, going for a trial run with the new Seasonal Event pages for AdrenaTune.

Someone initially had offered to help keep this part of the site going and it fell through, so today I finally had some time to sit down and piece together something rather sloppy for now. Sorry it's taken this long. I'll track the analytics over the course of December for the new pages, and as long as the interest appears to justify the effort, I'll continue to do this for all future Seasonal Events.

If anyone has ideas, thoughts, improvements, suggestions, or anything of the sort, please don't hesitate to mention them, as there's clearly room to grow. At the current time, I do not have intentions of going back and including past/expired Seasonal Events, so unless someone can come up with a logical reason that I should, I'll just begin from the current event and continue forward.
 
Last edited:
Hi Adrenaline

I'm new so not sure

" going for a trial run with the new Seasonal Event pages for the website."

is meaning this website, GT Planet?

what is the trial run about please.
 
AdrenaTune/GT5Tune.

Holiday Event has been included now.
 
Good idea Adrenaline. I will be working on some tunes for the Holiday event soon.
 
Hello?

What is it, a time trial or a proper event?
 
Hello?

What is it, a time trial or a proper event?

I already answered you, it's AdrenaTune or it's also known as GT5Tune.
It's just a website.
 
Last edited:
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
800hp, 910kg, 700PP

This tune was built for the 700PP New Years Seasonal event at Spa Francorchamps. This event will start with rain and about 30% road surface water, increased to above 80%, then sometimes falling back to around 60%. I used Racing Intermediate tires and was able to catch the lead car on lap four. If you are driving using the DS3, do not be affraid to use TCS 1.

DS3, TCS1, ABS1 and SRF which cannot be turned off.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7938092#post7938092
 
Last edited:
Back