Ads between posts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lightpilgrim
  • 8 comments
  • 818 views
Messages
914
Poland
Poland
Messages
A_Dylikowski
How guys - not complaining, just seeking info. Yesterday I notice these everywhere in forums, replies, posts. Personally I did not see them before. Is this something new? I have content blocker so I so do not see ads typically, but I understand this is not 3rd party embedded, this is part of a design. But is this something new? It is insanely annoying and disturbing, it is everywhere.
IMG_4556.webp
 
Last edited:
Yes, these were added a few days ago.

If you don't want to see any ads, you can become a Premium member for a few dollars per month.
That is a fair option. The way it is right now, it is more like a product catalogue than a forum. Most extreme implementation I have seen. An ad every 2-3 replies - creative way to make people members:-)
 
Yes, these were added a few days ago.

If you don't want to see any ads, you can become a Premium member for a few dollars per month.
Hi Jordan, just noticed the ads as well, while being logged in and for as far as I know my account is still premium?
Seems to me that maybe something needs to be reconfigured perhaps?
 
Hi Jordan, just noticed the ads as well, while being logged in and for as far as I know my account is still premium?
Seems to me that maybe something needs to be reconfigured perhaps?
What page are you seeing them on?
 
I'm seeing them in the news articles.
Screenshot_20260812-200636.webp
Screenshot_20260812-200701~2.webp
 
Oh, yes, article pages. This should be fixed for you now. Thanks for letting me know.
 
Yes, it's indeed fixed now.
Thanks for sorting it out.
:cheers:
 
Just noticed this today. TBH it is better than the infuriating pop-up that forced itself upon you in the past, i can live with an ad as I don't need to stop and click if i don't want to.
 
Back