Advanced Rally Stages

  • Thread starter Thread starter IzoAzlion
  • 6 comments
  • 855 views
Messages
194
Messages
oenone87
I just did them all, all 24 stages in a Lancia Delta '85 that I'd won from another set of events.

And the reward for all Gold? Another Lancia Delta '85 that I cant sell because the game wont let me, I can either dispose of it or give it away.

The card in the "Claim Car" section came up a different colour, and it said "A historic Rally Car" so I guess it was luck of the draw? Anyone had different experiences?
 
I just did them all, all 24 stages in a Lancia Delta '85 that I'd won from another set of events.

And the reward for all Gold? Another Lancia Delta '85 that I cant sell because the game wont let me, I can either dispose of it or give it away.

The card in the "Claim Car" section came up a different colour, and it said "A historic Rally Car" so I guess it was luck of the draw? Anyone had different experiences?

I won a Peugeot 205 for it.
 
Well bugger, I won the car I already had for it, thats a complete rip :(
 
which championship is this; the rally one or the Seb Loeb one?
 
The Rally one, not the Loen one, that ones made me want to destroy my condo.
 
Where did you win the Delta? I had one pop up in the used lot but I didn't have anywhere close to the money. I've got the regular Delta though.
 
I cant quite remember, sadly, maybe the basic Rally segments getting golds? I could be wrong, its all a blur and I haven't slept much.
 
Back