- 1,103
- Cribanox
I need some help in advancing my skill in guitar. Right now I dont have a guitar that i have a good feel for, but i have one to practice on, its a peavy exp. anyway, ive played almost my whole life but never took a year or so to actually practice. I am on the verge of sweeping, i can do some basic finger tap onto some more advanced finger tapping, and i have a hard time using my pinkie while going down the neck (tiny strings on down to the big strings).
Are there any really good ways to help me learn how to do what i wanna do?
PS. I plan on buying a new guitar soon. Any suggestions for 300~ or possibly more in spending money? I enjoy trashing , sweeping, and yngwie malmsteen, what kinda guitar should I try out? Maybe a Fender? Or a Ibanez?
thanks in advancement. 👍
Are there any really good ways to help me learn how to do what i wanna do?
PS. I plan on buying a new guitar soon. Any suggestions for 300~ or possibly more in spending money? I enjoy trashing , sweeping, and yngwie malmsteen, what kinda guitar should I try out? Maybe a Fender? Or a Ibanez?
thanks in advancement. 👍