Advertisement Boards at Nürburgring Nordschleife?

• Thread starter vcx
  • 3 comments

vcx

Turkey
Turkey
VCX35
Sorry if someone talked about this issue before me but today I wanted to make a training at Nürburgring race in Nations Cup before the main race. (as you know, you can make practice at the nations cup race menu).

Some places I saw advertisement boards near the race track on borders. Never see before. Am I wrong or I focused on track too much before and now I see them newly? Confused.

Thought I noticed some different ones when I did a free run around there last night, i'm not the most observant of people though according to the wife :lol:

vcx
Sorry if someone talked about this issue before me but today I wanted to make a training at Nürburgring race in Nations Cup before the main race. (as you know, you can make practice at the nations cup race menu).

Some places I saw advertisement boards near the race track on borders. Never see before. Am I wrong or I focused on track too much before and now I see them newly? Confused.

For FIA races, some tracks do have different sponsors and ads on different places. Best example is Monza, with a electronic board on the front Straight.

For FIA races, some tracks do have different sponsors and ads on different places. Best example is Monza, with a electronic board on the front Straight.
For most tracks there seem to be three different levels of detail, varying from free run/time trial, through regular AI races (and Daily Races), and then the longer, Endurance League (I think maybe some Professional League too) events and FIA. Run a time trial and there's empty grandstands, go for an Endurance League event and there's display planes to see you off, extra trackside furniture, crowds and all sorts.

Back