Advice needed please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pearl Jam
  • 3 comments
  • 642 views

Pearl Jam

Shutterbug atheist
Premium
Messages
1,141
Wales
Wales
Messages
Neil Pearl Jam
Messages
NEILPEARLJAM
ok guys ( and gals ) I’ll be moving house in the next few weeks which means I’ll have my own man cave finally, I’ve already ordered a Playseat and a G29, so I’m just wondering whether to go with a 4K HDR tv or a gaming monitor( never had one before ) and bearing in mind I already have a 60” 4K beauty for downstairs so the one in my room will be solely for gaming, any advice would be most welcome :cheers:
 
Go with TV as you will find later that you might want to watch TV while wifey or kidsy are watching something you don't like on the 60.
 
You should aim to have the screen really close to your wheel.

GT sports sucks in that you cant adjust FOV. Other games are better. But Aim to get a screen that you can have close at your wheel. Posibel mount it with a flexibel arm.

Or in case you cant have it close at your wheel, than aim for a bigger screen.
 
I think a nice 4K gaming monitor would give you a better experience, mainly if you intent to play other games as well
 
Back