Advice please

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTuri55
  • 15 comments
  • 786 views
Messages
100
Ok I have got around 4.8 Million Credits and i need a super car ready for the endurances. Any one got any ideas for me?
I was thinking about an R3 90 race car or 787B please advise me :dopey: 👍
 
GranTuri55
Ok I have got around 4.8 Million Credits and i need a super car ready for the endurances. Any one got any ideas for me?
I was thinking about an R3 90 race car or 787B please advise me :dopey: 👍

Get the Chaparral 2J, put soft race tires on the rear and the 2nd turbo not the big one. It is fast and fun, it will get you big A-Spec points. 👍

If you want a more modern car, the 787B is very nice. 👍 :)
 
GranTuri55
Ok I have got around 4.8 Million Credits and i need a super car ready for the endurances. Any one got any ideas for me?
I was thinking about an R3 90 race car or 787B please advise me :dopey: 👍

Why buy one when you can win one of the best in the El Capitan enduro. You don't need a really fast car for that one. I won it once with a stock (except for tires) RX7 Bathurst!
 
bigjoe
Why buy one when you can win one of the best in the El Capitan enduro. You don't need a really fast car for that one. I won it once with a stock (except for tires) RX7 Bathurst!
I think you should do both, get the 787B and win the minolta. Drive them both and see which is your favorite. They are both in my top 3.
 
Ok Thanks for the advice so the 787b Would be a good car for most endurances right?
and does Arcade mode make up a large % of the game? is it 50%?

Btw i need to win the Chaparral 2J ? or can it be bought dont call me lazy but i cant be bothered to turn my ps2 on atm :(
 
The Minolta for the tight twisting races and the R8 for the larger/wider tracks.
 
GranTuri55
Ok Thanks for the advice so the 787b Would be a good car for most endurances right?
and does Arcade mode make up a large % of the game? is it 50%?

The 787b is a good car but would be WAY overkill on most of the enduros. And it would be a challenge on the two Starthe 24s as there is some very strong competition there.

Not sure what you mean by large %. The Arcade mode add zero % points to the GT mode. You never even have to look at Arcade to get 100%, unlike GT3.
 
Get the Minolta first, and then it's your decision on what to get. I would go for the R8 though.
 
I win the Minolta from an Endurance race right?
What endurance is it? Track/cars against :)
 
In the thread of zardoz, the 2nd pescarolo turn out to be the best car for the b-spec driver. I don't know if it's really the best, but I have it and it drives superb.
 
GranTuri55
I win the Minolta from an Endurance race right?
What endurance is it? Track/cars against :)

El Capitan, opponents are like Corvettes, MotorSport Elises, Merc Sl's, that sort of stuff. M3 GTR Race Car (I used it) wins it easliy.

Stick a S4 turbo on the Minolta, R2 tyres front, R1 tyres rear for the enduros.
 
Race cars against production cars? Some of you guys are making this game way easier than it already is. No offense to anyone of course.
 
wheelow
Race cars against production cars? Some of you guys are making this game way easier than it already is. No offense to anyone of course.

HA! It's been so long since I ran that one, you're right. For that race the I ran the Ford GT
 
GranTuri55
Ok Thanks for the advice so the 787b Would be a good car for most endurances right?
and does Arcade mode make up a large % of the game? is it 50%?

Btw i need to win the Chaparral 2J ? or can it be bought dont call me lazy but i cant be bothered to turn my ps2 on atm :(

Arcade mode is 0% of the game, I have 100% and have not played Arcade Mode.

I am sure you can buy the Chaparral 2J.

BTW: I hope you are a good driver. :nervous:
 
Wait till day 694 and pick up the all black 787B It's awesome. You pick it up in the used car lot along with the black Toyota GT1, R390, and R92C. 8.2 million cr. to buy them all.
 
Hey, I bought a Pescarolo Playstation C60 just today and now it's my favourite car in the game. All the other super race cars you can either win or buy at a cheaper price (black cars) so why waste your money? Go with the Pescarlo, you will have fun with it and it's a beautiful car to look at too.
 
Back