Advise me what tracks a GT player should attempt.

Wattsterplus
XML Binging Language?
After hearing so much about Forza 3 in the GT5 section of this forum, i decided to buy it to my younger brother for christmas.

Initially, i'm not impressed, but...... since i'm only playing it every once in a while i'm willing to give it a fair chance. I'll never be playing for more than an hour, and never playing single player.

What tracks would you recommend i challenge my brothers to in split screen.
I've played the track that was in the Demo, really don't like it, reminds me of Halo or something. Considering i like Halo, its amazing how much i hate that track.

What would be a good equivalent track to ones in GT games, i loved the Tokyo tracks, especially at night, and the Deep forest track i found fantastic.

Also, is there anyway of speeding up load times on the 360, either my brothers 360 is broke or Forza really does take forever to load.

There aren't any night tracks and none similar to the Tokyo track, so you're out of luck there but Maple Valley is sort of similar to Deep Forest so try that. Failing that, Fujimi Kaido is an awesome track for multiplayer.

There aren't any night tracks and none similar to the Tokyo track, so you're out of luck there but Maple Valley is sort of similar to Deep Forest so try that. Failing that, Fujimi Kaido is an awesome track for multiplayer.

Thanks, i'll try that, and let you know how i get on.

The ALMS tracks (Road America, Road Atlanta, etc) are great.

Forza also has a number of tracks from GT4, such as Suzuka, Motegi, Tsukuba, New York, Laguna Seca, Nurburgring, Circuit de la Sarthe.

I also like Maple Valley and Sunset Peninsula full, that is a great track.

Forza also has a number of tracks from GT4, such as Suzuka, Motegi, Tsukuba, New York, Laguna Seca, Nurburgring, Circuit de la Sarthe.

Real Life circuits. Great fun, you can defeat easily your brother and you can practice for GT5 at the same time ;). I'd reccomend the Circuit De La Sarthe without chicanes, you'll see the sheer speed will be fun.

Catalunya, Road America, Road Atlanta and Le Sarthe are the best tracks on the game for racing.

a lot of the tracks are pretty good if you give it a chance. As far as load times, you can install the Game onto the Hard-Drive but it takes up like 7-9Gigs if i remember correctly. Loads faster but you still have to wait. :indiff:

From memory (xbox died and has to be sent away) a good track for multiplayer is the mile long drag strip, had some close races on that with manual and all assists turned off, had a pretty good session with that first day it came out with my mates

I enjoy pretty near all the fantasy tracks in Forza 3, but that's compared to hating the lousy modeling jobs on the supposedly real tracks.

Any track you both know sufficiently to race fairly on will do, won't it?

Back