- 82

- United States
Welcome to the Adwin's Tuning Garage
Here I'll be posting all of my favorite tunes that I'd like to share. I primarily focus on balanced and realistic builds, replicas, and daily drivers. Some cars are built for an event or series, most just for fun, and usually for a specific track's characteristics.
I test and tune all my cars using a PS VR2 and Logitech G29 in a Playseat chair. My goal is finding controllable weight transfer and balanced rotation. The cars might be too pointy for some, but I always try to have some padding so you can keep control near the limit.
The Vault: Indexed Tunes
All tunes are sorted alphabetically by Manufacturer, then by Performance Points (PP). Click the link to jump directly to the setup post!
Ford
Here I'll be posting all of my favorite tunes that I'd like to share. I primarily focus on balanced and realistic builds, replicas, and daily drivers. Some cars are built for an event or series, most just for fun, and usually for a specific track's characteristics.
I test and tune all my cars using a PS VR2 and Logitech G29 in a Playseat chair. My goal is finding controllable weight transfer and balanced rotation. The cars might be too pointy for some, but I always try to have some padding so you can keep control near the limit.
The Vault: Indexed Tunes
All tunes are sorted alphabetically by Manufacturer, then by Performance Points (PP). Click the link to jump directly to the setup post!
Ford
- Ford Shelby GT350R '16 | 671 PP | Sports Soft | Ford GTD Replica
Last edited: