AE existing pre order dlc

Messages
257
United Kingdom
channel islands
Messages
lebretonbros
Hi,
I totally forgot I even had an account :lol:, but anyway.

I own Gt5 and have a couple of pre order stealth cars but have not bought any of the dlc (car packs, tracks etc). I was thinking of picking up the academy edition as it is cheaper than getting the dlc separately :confused:.

If I install it what happens to my existing install? Does it just detect I already have it installed and apply the additional patches? And if not what happens to my stealth cars? And also what does "Automatically parse links in text" mean?

Cheers.
 
Thanks, I did try searching but couldn't find anything specifically relevant.
 
Short answer; changing your disc, as long as it's the same region, doesn't affect anything. You keep everything you have plus gain anything new that comes with it.
 
Excellent thanks. I never really use forums so do I have to close this thread or mark as solved or something?
 
Last edited:
Just leave it, it'll die out and move to the bottom.
 
I'm leaving this thread rather disappointed... For a moment I thought that the Toyota AE86 was available for pre-order DLC.
 
Back