AE86 going to be premium?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Convergent
  • 18 comments
  • 1,032 views
Messages
445
Antarctica
Port Lockroy
Messages
Convergent-
Messages
IHaveNoXbox88
I've heard the AE86 is going to be premium. Post your thoughts...
 
no, everyone at Pd should be beaten if any car gets premiumed over the Supra.
 
I sure hope so! :)
 
no, everyone at Pd should be beaten if any car gets premiumed over the Supra.
Standard cars don't have reverse lights that illuminate, right? But the AE86 has one..
 
Last edited:
Standard cars don't have reverse lights, right? But the AE86 has one..
Which means they already made it an upgraded standard. If they made it a premium, it already would be.
 
Even though it's not a premium, it's one of the better looking standards.
 
I'm only going to drive the AE86 because I'll be overhauling the crap out of it because some of the facts are wrong :(
AE86 has 53:47 Weight Distribution, Rear should be all Zero (Zero Toe because 0.20 deg is 3.5 mm, Zero Camber, etc) since it has a 4-link Live axle suspension on rear. Me and a few pals are doing a physics project for AE86 in rFactor so reason why I hate having incorrect things xD

But on topic, I hope so because I've been dying for a detailed AE86 by PD for a while. If they make Tsuchiya's Street AE86, I'll be happy still xD
 
Which means they already made it an upgraded standard. If they made it a premium, it already would be.
IDK, maybe next update?
 
Even though it's not a premium, it's one of the better looking standards.
GT5 servers closing... What a sad day..
 
This thread is just a bunch of nonsense. I'll believe you when it actually happens.
 
Alright, hahaha.
 
I can easily believe that it will be a premium, i sure hope so, the car is already such good looking as a standart it will be a beauty as a premium, plus, it will have better costumization (Bodykits, new wings and some cool ´other´ mods), but i hope PD gives a premium treatment to this and some other classic GT cars, for exemple the Supra, the Honda CR-X and a few other cars i´m sure everybody would like to see premiurized...
 
Back