AE86 (S.Shigeno)

  • Thread starter Thread starter xTADAKICHIx
  • 28 comments
  • 883 views
Messages
352
Messages
xTADAKICHIx
As the title suggests, I have one for trade. Leave some offers below.
 
What is it with these cars? :lol:
 
I dunno. It's drift tuned and everything, but if any respectable racer saw me try and drift, they would snap their GT5 in half.
 
I would love to see you try, me and you, friendly drift race this Friday? Haha :lol: anybody's welcome, I'm making a GTP only lobby 👍
 
I was talking to OP about the drift, but your welcome anytime as we talk quite a lot, add me on PSN mondeo5 ;)
 
Added ;)

BTW OP, what do you want for teh car?
 
OK, will accept Friend request right now ;)
 
Back. Sounds good for this friday, I'll add you F-racer. Also, what else do you have to offer mondeo?
 
Sweet, okie doke Tadakichi 👍
 
Umm...

Bentley Speed 8
Panoz Esperante GT-1
 
Anything other than race cars? Sorry, atm I'm obsessed with learning how to drift, so race cars don't help much.
 
Got a Mclaren that drifts like a beast

Or a standard Blitz D1 that has a neon glowing grill
 
I'll trade for the D1. That sounds cool.
 
wont be able to trade till thursday though :(
 
Hey, I'll teach you how to drift, but first, a demonstration ;)
 
Haha alright. I gotta work the kinks out of my supra though. It still likes to fly off the handle and slam into walls.
 
How are you drifting the supra?

Handbreak?
 
I tap the hand break and the brake, then accelerate slowly to sustain the drift. It works half of the time, but I'm still making changes to my drifting setup.
 
For me, i just slow down, turn right/left, then put the power down, then increase or decrease to sustain the drift :)
 
I'll have to try that too. Do you drift with a wheel?
 
Ok, cause that's what I'm trying but it's really difficult to control acceleration.
 
Swap Acceletate from X to R2 and brake from Square to L2
 
I hate that setup though. It makes me horrible at fps's because I try and move with the triggers lol.
 
I just quickly tap the X button when controlling throttle, its quicker and easier than trying to softly press the X button and works well I find!
 
Back