AE86 Tour of Asia: Third Stop - Tokyo R246: Akasaka

  • Thread starter Thread starter nitro_2005
  • 4 comments
  • 644 views
Messages
1,914
AE86 Tour of Asia

Location: Tokyo R246: Akasaka, Tokyo, Japan

Race Formats:

Hotlap Shootout - Do as many laps as you want, and send in your fastest.
Race - You may run the race as little or as many tims as you want. Send in your fastest time only.

Hotlap Shootout: Arcade Mode - Free Run
Race (9 Laps): Arcade Mode - Single Race

Cars:

Standard Class:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)
Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86)

Unlimited Class:
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex S.S Version (AE86)

Rules:
Both race must be done with the cars in this form:

You may drive in both classes if you wish. Also, I can set up an overall points championship which adds up the points from both classes.

Power: +20%
Weight: -10%
Aids: Off
Tyres: N1, N2 or N3

Standard OLR rules apply

Please send all time in by Monday 3rd April at 12:00 Midnight GMT.
 
Ready, set, Lets Roll!
 
OK:tup:, I am going to try hard this time:D.
 
Times submitted. :)
 
I sent in my times, and I tried really hard this time so I maybe I will get 1st.
I hope:nervous:.
 
Back